Kenbrook Bible Camp is seeking out an individual to assist the Director of Programming Ministry in everyday tasks during our summer overnight camp.
- Being the on-site director when Director of Programming is not on site.
- Lead community Bible studies or community life events for summer camp staff.
- Help with registration process of campers
- Create and lead the program team with help of Director of Programming
- Involvement in helping with staff devotional planning for campers
- Managing KREW leaders, camp store, and maintenance issues
- Partnering with Director of Programming to lead family trips and day camps
- Overseeing all summer camp staff
This position would be complementing the Director of Programming and having a variety of gifts in areas of shepherding, leading, and serving.
Must be able to:
- Lift 50 pounds
- Stand for long periods of time
- Move quickly and think on feet
- Problem solve quickly
- Motivating personality
Please contact Lauren Pierce at firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions or check out kenbrook.org to apply.