Manor Church is seeking a high capacity, talented, enthusiastic and energetic individual to serve as a Director of Student Ministries. This is a part-time position, averaging 15 hours per week, for someone who is dedicated to leading a team of volunteers that together, lead our ministry to middle school and high school students.
This position requires strong leadership skills with the ability to develop and lead volunteers, and safely and creatively provide an environment where students will grow in their faith in Christ.
General responsibilities include:
- Overall leadership to gatherings.
- Recruit, lead, and manage healthy relationships with volunteer team.
- Provide for solid biblical teaching for the appropriate age groups.
- Oversee opportunities for service and mission beyond the church walls for students.
- Report to the Associate Pastor.
- Passion for students in middle school and high school to grow in their faith in Christ.
- Ability to understand and relate to students and their families.
- Ability to demonstrate and maintain healthy boundaries.
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure.
- A team player with excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and interpersonal.
- Passion to grow the local church.
The purpose of Manor Church is simple and life-changing—to love God, love others, and make a real difference in our community! We live this out by connecting with Christ and with each other, by growing in our personal faith, and serving others in love, out in the community and around the world!
To learn more and apply for this position, please check out our website at www.manorchurch.org/jobs.