Manor Church is seeking a high capacity, talented, enthusiastic and energetic individual to serve as a Director of Worship Arts. This is a part-time position, averaging 15 hours per week that is dedicated to leading a team of musicians that together, lead our church in worship through music that is creative and focused on Christ.
This position requires strong leadership skills with the ability to develop and lead volunteer musicians, and creatively plan components of a worship service.
General responsibilities include:
- Recruit and lead praise team.
- Creatively plan services including selection of music.
- Lead Sunday service worship expressions.
- Lead other occasional worship expressions as needed.
- Report to the Pastor of Worship Arts.
- Proficiency on leading worship with acoustic guitar.
- Experience in leading a worship team/band.
- Talented both vocally and in leading from the stage.
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure.
- A team player with excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and interpersonal.
- Passion to grow the local church.
The purpose of Manor Church is simple and life-changing—to love God, love others, and make a real difference in our community! We live this out by connecting with Christ and with each other, by growing in our personal faith, and serving others in love, out in the community and around the world!