If you are creative person who enjoys problem-solving and figuring out new technology, you might be the perfect addition to our administrative ministry team! This is a part-time position with about 16 hours per week.
- Provide assistance in the areas of communications media, database management, and information technology at Elizabethtown BIC
- Serve in the church office for set hours during the week
- A vital commitment to Christ and demonstrated spiritual maturity
- Eagerness to learn, investigate, and take initiative in assigned areas
- Ability to work independently and to problem-solve as needed
- Ability to work well with others and process ideas and suggestions in positive ways
- Experience in one or more aspects of technical arts (HTML, graphic design, database management, IT, etc.) preferred
- Media/Data Support – Assist with day-to-day development, maintenance, and troubleshooting of church database, app, and website
- Graphic Design – Design or curate event and website graphics as needed; assist in development of print publications and worship/sermon slides
- Information Technology – Assist in acquisition of new/updated hardware and software; troubleshoot user issues, research solutions, and schedule external IT support as needed
- Office Support – Provide front office support by answering phone, monitoring email, and greeting visitors on specified days
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.