Maintain and develop all aspects of Antrim BIC Church’s audiovisual needs including live streaming, projection, and sound. Lead, develop, and train a volunteer team in mixing, editing, and recording various types of media using professional and creative audiovisual skills. Lead and develop volunteer teams in executing live audio and video for weekend services and special events. Assist with the purchase, upgrade, and maintenance of equipment ministry-wide. Part-time position, but may become full time.
- Shall profess a saving relationship with Jesus Christ. Must be born again for at least five years and shall demonstrate growth in their spiritual walk
- Must possess excellent leadership, interpersonal, administrative, and communication skills and experience
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in audio technology or related field or a minimum of 3 years of experience in technical ministries
- Knowledge and experience with recent/up-to-date audiovisual equipment and technologies
- Broad operational understanding/knowledge of full scope of technical ministries
- Evening and weekend hours will be required
If interested, please respond by sending your information and resume to email@example.com (attention: Tammy Weller).