Manor Church is seeking a high-capacity, talented, enthusiastic, and energetic individual to serve as a Director of Communications. This is a flexible, part-time position, averaging 20-25 hours per week that is dedicated to creating, organizing, planning, and implementing effective communications messages and strategies for the church and community.
- Overseeing all communications for Manor Church, including marketing and internal communications, making sure that they are effective and in keeping with our brand.
- Managing our online presence, including social media accounts and website.
- Developing teams of photographers, graphic designers, videographers, and other creatives in using their gifts to serve the church.
- Creating a marketing budget and keeping ministry expenses within that budget.
- Researching, planning, and executing marketing initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications
- Evidence of a flourishing relationship with Jesus and commitment to his church.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or similar field of study.
- Three+ years’ experience in communications or related fields.
- Proficiency in computer skills with the desire to learn new programs.
- Great communication and people skills.
- Graphic design skills are beneficial, but not required.
- Actively involved in the ministry of Manor Church (now or with accepting the position).
Benefits include a competitive salary, paid time off, flexible scheduling, a relaxed and friendly office environment, and opportunities for professional development.
To apply, please send your resume along with a cover letter in an email to email@example.com. In the subject line of the email, please include three emojis that represent your feelings about joining our team after reading this job description as well as your name. We can’t wait to hear from you!