We are looking for the next welcoming face to join our office team at Manheim BIC Church. We want people to experience the warmth and care of Christ when they visit or call our church office during the week. We want people to know that our church is daily committed to helping people wherever they are in life. We are looking for a warm and organized person that will run our main office reception area during the week. Additionally, this role will support many of the pastors and directors in making calls, completing mailings and emails, organizing meetings, facility scheduling, proofreading and so on.
Time/hours: 25 hours per week
- Warmly greet each visitor
- Directing visitors to the relevant office or staff member
- Answer the phones
- Oversee facility scheduling for families and groups
- Inventory office supplies, order when needed
- Print out stamps, return labels, organize envelopes
- Mailing support for church and preschool
- Organize the main office
- Meet with new employees to provide an office orientation
- Oversee copier usage, copier supplies, and paper
- Schedule weekday morning volunteer receptionists
- Setting up meetings
- Scheduling room usage
- Assist in writing and distribution of office and church correspondence
- Gifted in helping others
- Ability to help others feel comfortable
- Ability to organize office supplies
- Written communication that is clear and concise
- Takes to heart our mission statement: “To Initiate and nurture a growing
- relationship with Christ.”
- Ability to support and encourage all church staff and volunteers
- Involved in the MBIC congregation
- MBIC member (or willing to become a member)
- The Executive Pastor will be the primary supervisor of this role.
- The Lead Pastor oversees all church staff.
Submit resume and cover letter to Aaron Brown, Executive Pastor email@example.com.