Join congregations across the Brethren in Christ U.S. as we pray, reflect, and seek God during the start of a new year.
January 7-14, 2018
Each year, the BIC U.S. family comes together during the Week of Prayer and Fasting: preparing our hearts and minds for God’s work ahead. This year, BIC U.S. Leadership Council members have provided eight daily reflections on our theme: A Long Obedience in the Same Direction.
Want to receive these daily devotionals in your inbox January 7-14, 2018? Subscribe to Connect newsletter.
- Day 1 – A Long Obedience in the Same Direction
- Day 2 – Peace and National Security
- Day 3 – Mental Health
- Day 4 – Social Media and Technology
- Day 5 – Family
- Day 6 – Poverty and Wealth
- Day 7 – Nationalism and Globalism
- Day 8 – Tribalism
Note: This PDF can be printed as a foldable booklet with each day’s devotional sized to fit a half sheet of paper.