1. Restrictions on use of materials — Unless otherwise stated, all materials contained on the Brethren in Christ U.S. websites are the copyrighted property of — or are used with permission by — the Brethren in Christ U.S. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to the Brethren in Christ U.S.
All material is available for noncommercial use (only), provided that you do the following:
- retain all copyright, trademark, and propriety notices;
- do not modify material in a way that would distort its meaning;
- do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, events, or brands.
We retain full and complete title to our online materials and associated intellectual-property rights.
2. Submission policy — We don’t accept any unsolicited content for our website. A member of the BIC U.S. Communications team will approach individuals to provide web material if desired.
3. Limitation of liability — The Brethren in Christ U.S. will not be liable for computer virus or line failure. Please note that we are not liable for any damages, including, but not limited to damages intended to compensate someone directly for a loss or injury.
However, in any event, our liability to you for all losses (whether damages are claimed under the terms of a contract, caused by negligence or other wrongful conduct, or are outlined under any other legal theory) will not be greater than the amount you paid to access our sites.
4. Links to other sites — The Brethren in Christ U.S. is not responsible for the content or practices of third-party sites that may be linked to our sites.