Supported by: Great Lakes Regional Administrator
Dearborn, Michigan, is home to the largest population of Muslims per capita within the U.S. This presents a great cross-cultural ministry opportunity in our own backyard.
As the name may imply, this role serves as a business professional in Dearborn intentionally developing relationships with Muslims. This individual will present the truths of who Jesus is in appropriate ways, inviting people to know him.
This individual should have a heart for cross-cultural missions within the U.S. specifically for Muslim communities and should have an active, personal relationship with God.
- Team interaction – Committed to work together with a team.
- Interpersonal skills – Maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Adaptability – Able to adapt and deal with change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Spiritual Disciplines – Incorporates prayer, Biblical understanding, and sensitivity to the Holy Spirit’s leading in daily life.
- Find employment in Dearborn
- Learn about various Middle East cultures
- Learn to effectively communicate the gospel to Muslims
- Pursue formal Arabic language learning
- Initiate and build relationships with Muslim neighbors
- Partner with existing ministry in Dearborn
- Partner with BIC U.S. World Missions for missions training
Interested candidates should contact email@example.com.