BIC U.S. World Missions (Bogotá, Colombia)
Accountable to: El Camino Academy Leadership; Regional Administrator (indirectly)
This person(s) feels called by God to Colombia and to teaching at a Christian school. They will have major responsibility of instruction in the curriculum area.
- Trained and certified teacher
- Proclamation of the Lordship of Jesus Christ and the authority of Scripture
- Adaptability to different cultural and social environments
- Emotional, social, and spiritual growth
- A life-style based on biblical teaching
- Sensitivity to local believers regarding appropriate dress, standards of living, and cultural expectations regarding the use of alcohol
To perform the role successfully, individual(s) should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position
- Team interaction: the individual is willing to work together with a team
- Interpersonal skills: the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things
- Adaptability: the individual adapts to changes in the culture and environment, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Dependability: the individual follows instructions and responds to leadership direction
- Safety and security: the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures outlined by Team leaders in the country
- Practices the presence of God: active in prayer, spiritual disciplines, and accountability
- Incorporates prayer, Biblical understanding, and sensitivity to the Holy Spirit’s leading into training and planning
For more information about current openings at El Camino Academy, visit http://eca.edu.co/get-involved/recruitment.html.
Interested candidates should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.