Manor Church is seeking a high-capacity, talented, enthusiastic, and energetic individual to serve as an Executive Administrative Assistant. This is a flexible, part-time position dedicated to supporting staff leadership and general office operations.
- Providing direct support for senior leadership.
- Providing high-level administrative support for an active office.
- Scheduling and coordinating campus/facility use.
- Answering, screening, and directing phone calls.
- Providing support to the daily functions of the church staff and ministries.
Skills and Qualifications
- Evidence of a flourishing relationship with Jesus and commitment to his church.
- The ability to work effectively with multiple staff, the community, and volunteers.
- Strong administrative, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent personal demeanor and the ability to handle multiple priorities and interruptions.
- Strong computer skills including a full understanding of office and web applications.
- Work-related or educational experience in an administrative role.
- Able to perform services independently and without direct supervision.
- Ability to exercise exceptional judgment in dealing with sensitive and personal issues and maintain appropriate confidentiality.
- Actively involved in the ministry of Manor Church (now or with accepting the position).
- Creative graphic design skills (desired but not required).
- Knowledge or basic accounting skills with QuickBooks financial systems (desired, but not required).
This position is part-time at 20-25 hours weekly during regular Monday through Friday daytime office hours, as well as some occasional weekend and evening hours.
Benefits include a competitive salary, paid time off, flexible scheduling, a relaxed and friendly office environment, and opportunities for professional development.
To apply, please send your resume along with a cover letter in an email to email@example.com. Please let us know what excites you about joining our team after reading this job description. We can’t wait to hear from you!