Free Grace Church is seeking a Part-Time Youth Pastor/Leader to oversee the planning, teaching, and discipleship of students in grades 6-12. The candidate will passionately lead our youth into having and maintaining a strong relationship with Jesus. Time expectations are about 10-12 hours per week.
- Oversee weekly worship experiences for students in grades 6-12, currently meeting on Wednesday evenings from 6:30-8:00 PM
- Teach from a biblical foundation and worldview
- Develop or discover a curriculum with scope and sequence that will help equip young people to become spiritually mature followers of Jesus
- Identify, train, and inspire adult volunteers and student leaders
- Plan and lead regular activities for the students (monthly/quarterly)
- Communicate weekly with the senior pastor
- Attend Sunday morning services at Free Grace
- Be a sincere, committed Christian of good reputation who can subscribe fully to the mission of Free Grace and the Brethren in Christ U.S.
- Have a passion for youth, their families, and their local church
- Have personal characteristics and qualities necessary for leadership in the successful carrying out of the functions and responsibilities of this position including administrative, team-building, and communication skills
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com or 2134 State Route 209, Millersburg, PA 17061.