Join congregations across the Brethren in Christ U.S. as we pray, reflect, and seek God during the start of a new year.
January 6-12, 2019
Each year, the BIC U.S. family comes together during the Week of Prayer and Fasting: preparing our hearts and minds for God’s work ahead. This year, BIC U.S. Leadership Council members have provided seven daily reflections on the book of Acts – specifically the radical movement of the gospel in the early Church.
- Day 1 – In Six Days God Created …
- Day 2 – The Guilty Released
- Day 3 – The Scattered
- Day 4 – The Mission to Never Never Land
- Day 5 – The Gospel, to the Ends of the Earth
- Day 6 – Perseverance
- Day 7 – “I Must Visit Rome”
Note: This PDF can be printed as a foldable booklet with each day’s devotional sized to fit a half sheet of paper.