Join congregations across the Brethren in Christ U.S. as we pray, reflect, and seek God during the start of a new year.
January 5-11, 2020
Each year, the BIC U.S. family comes together during the Week of Prayer and Fasting: preparing our hearts and minds for God’s work ahead. This new year, we study Scriptures where God reveals himself to his people in visions, dreams, and divine meetings — recognizing we have a God who still longs to reveal himself to us today.
- Day 1 – Clear Vision: Encounters Enabling Us to See
- Day 2 – Hagar: To See and Be Seen
- Day 3 – Jacob: Our Own Peniel
- Day 4 – Joseph: A Dream of Reconciliation and Redemption
- Day 5 – Elisha: Seeing God’s Way
- Day 6 – Mary Magdalene: An Unforgettable Sunrise
- Day 7 – Peter: When Jesus Changes How You See the World
Note: This PDF can be printed as a foldable booklet with each day’s devotional sized to fit a half sheet of paper.